Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire loss in Copperas Cove, TX


This fire was started by an electrical outlet in the garage. The homeowner had numerous contents that we went through to find out what was salvageable and what ... READ MORE



Garage fire in Horseshoe Bay, TX


This fire was caused by a malfunctioning golf cart. Fortunately the fire was contained to the garage with only soot damage to portions of the home. The after pi... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Home in Brady, TX


This grease fire quickly spread through this 2 story home. The damage was so extensive that a complete move out of contents was required as well as cleaning of ... READ MORE